The wee print
- We accept payment by cash and all major credit / debit cards.
- Check in is from 2.00pm. You are welcome to arrive at Glenegedale House earlier than 2.00pm. If your room is ready we will check you in immediately, otherwise we can store your luggage.
- Check out is by 10am. Guests may store luggage and use guest lounge if departing the island at a later time.
- Glenegedale House does not cater for children under twelve years of age unless all rooms are pre-booked to one family / group. Children over 12 are welcomed and treated as young adults.
- All rooms and communal areas are non-smoking.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept pets.
- As we are licensed we ask that guests refrain from consuming drinks that have not been purchased on the premises.
- Guest are not permitted to bring take away food & drinks back to Glenegedale House for consumption.
- Damage: if notified straight away of any spillages we will attempt to clean and not charge if cleaning is a success. Accidents do happen but if we are not notified straight away then the accidental spillage will be viewed as damage and the non immediate notification by guest will be viewed as negligence and we charge for replacement/repair/extra cleaning time.
A confirmed reservation constitutes a contract between the person making the reservation and Glenegedale House.
Our remote island location makes it necessary to have a strict cancellation policy. We reserve the right to make a full charge for any cancellation made within 21 days of arrival and for any curtailment of stay to be charged for the remaining nights. These charges will only apply if we are unable to re-let the room.
For any cancellation made prior to 21 days, where we can re-let the room we will refund the deposit less a £10 administration charge.
We strongly recommend you arrange a holiday cancellation insurance policy, which should include cancellations due to adverse weather.